1. The edging operator must wear protective equipment before going to work, must wear gloves, wear rubber. When grinding large glass, you must wear a helmet. Read the production task list carefully.
2. Before processing, it is necessary to carefully re-inspect the size of the semi-finished products, to avoid the continuation of the mistakes in the process, and to check the appearance quality of the glass, to avoid scratches and scales that cannot be eliminated by grinding.
3. When inspecting, the glass should pay attention to whether the semi-finished products can be processed. If there is crack, it can not be processed by edging to avoid damage to equipment and personnel.
4. The glass must be taken from the outside to the inside, can not take any glass inside.
5. For fine glass with high requirements on the appearance quality, the quality inspection of the appearance shall exceed or be equivalent to the quality appearance requirements of the original glass of the automobile grade.
6. Grinding amount control: grinding amount below 8mm <2.5mm, grinding amount of 10-19mm<1.5mm; Feeding speed: speed below 8mm <2.5m, speed of 10-19mm<1.5m.
7. After the edging machine is turned on and off every day, the operator must perform routine inspections. The inspection contents include whether the grinding wheel is loose, the degree of wear, whether the circulating water is clean, etc. When grinding different thickness glass, it is necessary to carry out trial grinding.
8. When the large-plate glass is ground, the layout exceeds 3m2, and the hook and suction cup must be used. When the multi-person lifts the glass on the edger, it cannot run, and the walking pace should be consistent.
9. The grinding wheel should be inspected, adjusted and corrected every day. The circulating water should be kept clean, the circulation pipe should be kept open, and the water must be changed frequently.
10. The replacement of the grinding wheel must be edged before processing the product.
11. Between the grinding amount and the feeding speed, it should be reasonably matched to avoid damage to the glass.
12. Check the appearance and quality of the glass after edging. Unqualified products do not flow into the next process.
13. Special-shaped edging must be processed according to the requirements of the customer, strictly according to the sample or geometric pattern, so that the grinding surface is smooth and smooth.
14. When grinding, it must be evenly ground, and the force should not be too strong, so as not to wear out the glass.
15. The glass after edging, must be added to the separation of fine glass when the requirements are particularly strict.
16. Glass stacking after edging: When the specifications (length * width) are different, paper must be separated at the intersection of the edges and sides (paper is about 100mm * 200mm or string) to prevent glass scratches.