The purpose of glass edging
1. Grind off the sharp edges and corners caused by cutting to prevent injury during use.
2. The small cracks and micro cracks formed by cutting on the edge of the glass are abraded to eliminate local stress concentration and increase the strength of the glass.
3. The geometric shape and dimensional tolerances of the glass after edging meet the requirements.
4. Perform different grades of quality processing on the edge of the glass, namely rough edging, fine edging and polishing.
5. The need for glass assembly
Summary: Use safety, product safety, product appearance grade needs, product assembly needs.